Deadline: 05 October 2017
Eligibility: nationals of the regions of North Africa, Middle East, India, and the Asia Pacific region
Benefits: a trip to New York
Are you a hardworking passionate individual with a brilliant idea? Do you have what it takes to team up with PepsiCo and help them advance their nutrition product portfolio by 2020? Here is a challenge of a lifetime waiting for you. Enter the PepsiCo Change the Game Challenge to win an international experience & a trip to New York to present your business idea to PepsiCo Global CEO!
Change The Game is a 4 stage challenge open to individuals with undergraduate and post graduate backgrounds, as well as working professionals with up to 3 years’ experience, who are keen to make their mark globally.
You need to focus your idea around the following scenario: “You have been given 100,000 US dollars to start your own health and nutrition business in the food and beverages space. Which health and nutrition business will you start and why?” PepsiCo will provide the tools necessary to grow your idea and bring it to life.
Open to nationals of the following countries:
- Middle East & North Africa Region: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Egypt;
- India Region: India;
- Asia Pacific Region: Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, Korea (Nationals & Residents);
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years as on September 1, 2017;
- Students pursuing graduation and post-graduation from any university (could be any year); or those who have just obtained their graduate or post graduate degree(s) from any university;
- Having up to three years of work experience from the date of obtaining the last bachelor or master degree can apply.
- The top regional winning teams of the PepsiCo Change the Game Challenge from Asia Pacific, India and the Middle east & North Africa will receive a regional job offer or internship;
- They will be eligible to go on an all-expenses paid trip to Dubai where they will compete for the finals where they could win an all-expenses paid trip to New York to present their business idea to the Chairman & CEO Indra Nooyi. This will be followed by a yearlong international experience or a 2 month international internship across one of PepsiCo locations in Asia Pacific, India and the Middle East & North Africa.
Interested candidates for the PepsiCo Change the Game Challenge can apply through the website.
More information HERE.