Deadline: August 7, 2016
Venue: November 24- 26, 2016, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Type: Fully Funded.
The Youth Time International Movement is officially inviting journalists to apply for accreditation to the Youth Time Global Forum, which will take place in Jakarta, Indonesia from the 24th to the 26th of November, 2016.
The Youth Time Global Forum in Jakarta will be a unique event which will assemble more than 150 participants from all over the world. The topic of the annually organized event is always related to the location and actuality of the matter. Accordingly, the Youth Time NGO is organizing the November 2016 Youth Time Global Forum in the capital of Indonesia, where sustainability is more than ever at the heart of the discussion. Young people who are looking for inspiration and people who have innovative ideas on how to tackle these issues will be brought together at this event, to come to a winning solution for change, to further the cause of more sustainable development of the world.
Participants will have a chance to win Youth Time’s Idea Grant for the project proposal that wins first place, acquiring direct support for implementing the winning project. The second place winner will get a six month paid internship, and the third place winner will be offered a six-month free scholarship.
You can apply also for project presenter or interested participant.
- Current employment in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio, or news portal);
- Significant journalistic experience and deep understanding of current global issues in youth politics and social life;
- Efficiency, a track record of tolerance, and a readiness for new experiences;
- A credible platform for publishing at least one announcement about the Youth Time Global Forum before August 15th and a few articles or posts within two weeks after the event;
- Journalists from all over the world are welcome to apply;
- Fluent English is a pre-requisite.
Travel costs, accommodation for two nights, and meals are covered. The journalist will have to cover personal visa costs.
More info HERE