Deadline: 31 December 2017
Eligibility: international applicants aged 18-35
Benefits: scholarship award of USD 10,000
The Peace & Tolerance Scholarship Award of USD 10,000, is going to be given to the holder of an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance“.
The donor is Mohamed Dekkak a Moroccan businessman, investor, art collector, cultural, peace promoter, and philanthropist. A Moroccan expat, he is best known as the Chairman and Founder of Adgeco Group of Companies.
Mohamed Dekkak has been overseas for an extended period. He is a business professional and a successful Moroccon entrepreneur with high academic & business qualifications; Mohamed Dekkak holds his passion for building inventive start-up companies. He is a man with the excellent background in crafting collaboration with multi-national companies in an extensive range of industries from oil and gas, through power and energy and energy via construction and engineering. Multilingual and excellent networker. He is also heading and member of many non profit foundations, association for business philanthropy, para diplomacy, peace and tolerance promotion.
Mohamed Dekkak’s social programs extend to all people how to share his vision. His vision to help uplift the lives of the people, promoting peace and tolerance, universal values, open mindedness and harmony between communities.
- The research paper must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes;
- Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old;
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship.
- A USD 10,000 Scholarship Award;
- An academic coaching by international experts in the field.
Write a research paper about an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance“. The research paper must be minimum 5000 words long:
- Explaining why and how the project is innovative?;
- Demonstrating how you can implement the project on the ground;
- The project impact.
Fill all these information in the application submission:
- Your Complete Name;
- Your phone number (we will call you once you are shortlisted or the winner);
- Your Email address;
- School/College/University name.
The committee will review your application and contact you. The result will announce the winner on 30 January 2018.
More information HERE.