Deadline: 31 May/26 September 2019 (annual)
Eligibility: students with an undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent
Benefits: comprehensive scholarship that will include:
– tuition and fees;
– travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year;
– board & room;
– in-country study tour;
– required course books and supplies;
– a personal stipend of USD 4,000;
– health insurance.
Designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21 Century.
The program will give the world’s best and smartest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities
– Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent;
– All nationalities;
– English language proficiency.
– Age Requirement- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year;
More information at the official website HERE.
Application Instructions are available HERE
More info about the Eligibility Requirements is available HERE