- Secretary General and Deputy Secretary General
- A Chair
- An Individual Delegate
- A Delegation
- A Journalist (Photo or Video)
- A Volunteer
1/ If you wish to apply as a member of a delegation, but, for whatever reasons you have not managed to form one, you can apply as an individual delegate BUT write “ad-hoc delegation” in the motivation letter, followed by the country you wish to represent and which the committee/ council of your choice is.
In case any vacant spots are available by the end of the selection procedure, we shall give you the chance to be part of a delegation, together with other individuals who applied as ad-hoc delegates.
In this particular instance and situation, however, you must be aware that your colleagues in the delegation might very well be coming from other countries/ and/ or/ universities, consequently- you would have to coordinate and sync your positions and documents online in the best way you see fit and act accordingly and swiftly in order to be well-prepared for the simulation in reality when it comes about. These facts notwithstanding, note that please this ad-hoc delegation is not the rule but, is rather an exception and henceforth- priority shall be given to the participants who have applied together as a delegation from the beginning of the application process.
2/ If you have a strong inclination and desire to represent a NATO Partner country you ought to specify that wish and also write which country you most desire to represent as such.
Open to: All individuals willing to participate, no matter which position they apply for need to be:
- At least 18 years old as of September 12th ; no other age limit.
- Nationality does not matter, we welcome all nationalities. ☺
- Field of study/ expertise: Any, so long as you are both motivated and interested enough to immerse yourself in a new or old experience and meet professionals and nice, intriguing, ambitious and smart people from all over the world.
How to apply: (Valid for application for all 6 possible positions listed above)
- Send us your CV (in no more than 3 pages);
- Write a motivation letter (in no more than 500 words). Including your 3 most preferred countries to represent at the event plus the committees/council you wish to join (e.g. a delegate of the Czech Republic in PCSC) and your reasons for applying for this particular position and, finally, describe your most important skills along with any past Model NATO/ Model United Nations/ leadership/ public speaking experiences you have.
CV and Motivation letter should be send to e-mail: apply(at)youthtriumph.com
Application Deadline: 1 August 2016 for participants who need a Visa to enter Bulgaria.
15 August 2016 for participants who do not need a Visa to enter Bulgaria.
Selection will be on a rolling basis (first come, first served). So, hurry up! 🙂
Participation fee: 360 Euros
All bank/PayPal/WesternUnion etc. transfer fees are covered by the participant.
Participation fee covers:
- Participants welcome package;
- Simulation materials;
- International certificate for successful participation at SIMoNATO 2016;
- Assistance 24/7 for the days of the Summit from the SIMoNATO staff;
- 5 days accommodation in a hotel in downtown Sofia in either a double or a triple shared/room with other SIMoNATO participants of the same sex. If a participant wants to have a single room, he or she will have to pay extra on the spot (a corporate discount will apply in this case);
- Breakfast for 5 days;
- Lunches and beverages for 5 days;
- 2 Receptions (Opening and Closing)
- 1 Dinner;
- 10 Coffee breaks;
- 1 Guided tour in Sofia;
- Fees of issuing hotel reservation;
- Fees of issuing a visa invitation from the Ministry of Interior by the Republic of Bulgaria (for participants who need a visa to enter Bulgaria).
Dates and Venue: 12- 17 September 2016, Sofia, Bulgaria
Summit will be hold in English language.
Participation fee does not cover:
- International and city transport to and from the venue of the Summit. A single ticket for the local public transport costs 0.8 euro. If your bag / case is bigger than 60/40/40 cm you should buy a ticket for it as well;
- DHL/TNT Fee for receiving the visa invitation letter;
- All the visa issuing fees at the Bulgarian Consulate/ European member Consulate in your country.
Every participant needs to have a health insurance for the days of the simulation. Minimum coverage 30 000 euro.
After receiving the bank transfer of the participation fee G.O.D. NGO reserves your place at the Summit.
For participants who need a visa- after receiving the bank transfer of the participation’s fee G.O.D. NGO team starts to prepare the needed visa and hotel reservation papers. All the visa papers will be send immediately via DHL/TNT to the participants. Participants need to to have DHL ID. All DHL /TNT delivery fees are covered by the applicant.
In order to issue your visa invitation letter G.O.D. NGO needs to make expenses for the visa invitation from the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior (+ fees for a lawyer and a notary) and make a hotel reservation (for which we should pay a deposit). All these expenses are called as a registration fee. The registration fee is 100 euro and is nonrefundable.
If the participant does not receive a visa he/ she will receive his participation fee back via bank transfer, from the value of the whole participation fee the value of the registration fee shall be subtracted + bank transfer fees for returning the participation fee.
Please note that a refund of 260 EUR shall be offered to all cancellations made in writing (by email) ONLY until the 20 August 2016. All bank transfer fees are covered by the participant.
No refunds will be issued for registrations cancelled after 20 August 2016.
By applying for the SIMoNATO 2016 you automatically agree with all the above mentioned.
By sending your CV and Motivation Letter you confirm that all the information in your application is true.
G.O.D. NGO bank details for the participation fee are:
Global Organization for Development NGO
Address: Lulin 3, ap. Build. 317, entr. G, ap. 81, Sofia 1336, Bulgaria
Bank Name: FIRST INVESTMENT BANK, Bulgaria, Sofia;
BIC/SWIFT code: FINVBGSF
Reason for transfer: Participation fee for SIMoNATO 2016
For other payment options (PayPal, WesternUnion etc.) please contact us at g.michev(at)youthtriumph.com
If you have any questions please write mail us at office(at)youthtriumph.com