Eligibility: open to people all over the world
Deadline: 20 Nov. 2017
Dates and Venue: 21 Nov. 2017- 21 Jan. 2017. All team members will work distantly on-line on the crowdfunding campaign from their places.
Youth Triumph is a web-based platform for spreading youth educational and career opportunities for development around the globe, such as scholarships, fellowships, grants, summer schools, trainings etc. The website is property of Global Organization for Development /G.O.D./ NGO and it was launched in May 2016. Presently, it continues to be in beta version. Regardless of this early stage of coding development in August 2016 Youth Triumph was visited by people from 160 countries in the world (according to the United States State Department there are a total of 195 independent countries worldwide). The concept for its development has been thought over since 2015. This website concept has been tested via Facebook since 2015 and it has proven to be successful in its execution. Our main Facebook group entitled Global Organization for Development /G.O.D./ NGO has more than 26 119 young people (valid until November 3, 2017). Up until this moment G.O.D. NGO administers several Facebook groups and pages which have, altogether, around 68 600 members and subscribers. All these Facebook groups and pages are dedicated to spreading information about educational and career opportunities all around the globe.
Youth Triumph Fundraising campaign aims to collect donations for improving the code of Youth Triumph and to hire a team that would prepare more posts about opportunities.
More information about the development of the Youth Triumph concept and about Global Organization for Development /G.O.D./ NGO is available HERE.
Crowdfunding campaign is in progress now. Youth Triumph Fundraising Ambassadors Team will start immediately on Nov. 21, 2017.
- English language proficiency;
- Social media proficiency- Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or Telegram;
- To mobilize people and to be ready to contact people, profit and non-profit organizations (NGOs, religious institutions, universities etc.) to donate to G.O.D. NGO for Youth Triumph initiative;
- Great desire to learn and to help young people around the world;
- Stable internet connection;
- Spare time to join us on board of this fantastic initiative;
- Be ready to spend at least 15 hours per week during the fundraising campaign (2 months).
Needed documents to apply:
- Short CV/Resume;
- Few sentences of your motivation why you would like to join the Youth Triumph Fundraising Ambassadors Team.
Awards and benefits of joining our Fundraising Ambassadors Team:
- Work in an international environment;
- Gain experience in communication and fundraising;
- Acquire/ further develop your/ networking experience;
- Development of your negotiation skills;
- Contribute to the improvement of access & availability of even more diverse opportunities for youth globally;
- Personal Certificate of Appreciation for active involvement in Youth Triumph Fundraising Ambassadors Team + dry seal + golden sticker. The certificate will be send by snail mail;
- Youth Triumph Stickers and Youth Triumph Martenitsas by snail mail
- 1 hour free of charge application consultation;
- Partial fellowship for the participation fee of 1 international education event organized by Global Organization for Development /G.O.D./ non-governmental organization;
- You will be personally informed for 3 opportunities around the globe from Youth Triumph that are matching your search for educational and or career development;
- Your name + a short biography will be present in the list of the first Youth Triumph Fundraising Ambassadors Team at the Youth Triumph website and Facebook page;
- You will receive a personal thank you message in the Youth Triumph website and the Facebook page;
- You will receive a personal recommendation letter stating your outstanding performance in the campaign. Such type of recommendation would be useful and it can be attached to the college and or university competitions, trainings, scholarship and fellowship applications.
If you have any questions, please contact us at office(at)youthtriumph.com. Please replace (at) with @.
Please send your CV and short motivation to office(at)youthtriumph.com. Please replace (at) with @. Please title your mail “Youth Triumph Fundraising Ambassadors Team”
All approved applicants need to sign a general Fundraising Team Member Agreement in order to be officially part of the Youth Triumph Fundraising Ambassadors Team.