Deadline: 27 September 2017
Eligibility: students currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related fields
Benefits: paid internship
Google is putting forth a 12-14 days paid internship for Software Engineering students in winter 2018. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are attempting to change the world with one innovative accomplishment after another. This opportunity opens door for you to make an impact on millions, if not billions of users, by working with a line of world-class engineers and taking on some of technology’s greatest challenges.
During this brief period, interns will get the chance to work on core products, services as well as Product and Systems Development, Engineering Productivity and Site Reliability.
Minimum qualifications for interested candidates include:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical field, returning to BA/BS program or enrolled in another full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with linear coding and use language features when necessary (e.g., data structures, branching, function-calls, and conditionals).
- Completed projects (inside or outside of school) or classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Experience with algorithms, using data structures to solve problems, and interpreting algorithms and contributing ideas to their development.
This is 12-14 days paid internship during which the intern will get the following benefits:
- Personal and professional development;
- Executive speaker series;
- An opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems;
- Collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions.
To apply, please fill out the online application form.
More information HERE.