Deadline: 21 January 2017
Eligibility: the contest is open to team of students worldwide who have completed their high school education
Prize: the first prize is EUR 100,000, the second prize is EUR 10, 000
Valeo launched the 4th edition of its contest, the Valeo Innovation Challenge 2017, which offers students from around the world and their academic teachers the opportunity to become players in automotive
University students from around the world, who are passionate to make the car of 2030, are invited to enter the 2017 edition of the Valeo Innovation
The aim of the contest is to reward an innovative automobile-related project that is the product of the imagination of students worldwide. The Challenge will reward your passion, creativity, and ambition in one of two categories: “Technological innovation” or “New ways to use cars”.
- Open to students worldwide who have completed their high school education and their academic teachers (maximum of one teacher per team), with one entry per person;
- Entrants must compete in teams made up of between two and a maximum of five people (and may include an academic teacher);
- Contest entrants must be able to travel outside their country of residence and possess a passport that is still valid for six months after the date scheduled for the prize giving.
The first prize of 100,000 EUR will be awarded on completion of the contest in each of the following categories:
- The innovation prize for the best technological innovation;
- The best idea prizes for a new way to use cars.
The second prize for each in these two categories is 10,000 EUR.
To enter the contest, complete the on-line form HERE. The contest has got two phases:
- Phase 1: Presentation of the project (min. 5 pages) with illustrations authorized (photos, diagrams);
- Phase 2: Creation of a proof of concept and/or any other communication media to render the technological innovation or the idea (a new way to use cars) concrete, along with a 20-page written document.
More information HERE