Deadline: 31 July 2018
You are eligible to enter, if:
- You are between the ages of 15 and 35;
- You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- You are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program;
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
Dates and Venue: 15.03.2018-31.07.2018
A global programme to empower young entrepreneurs to create a sustainable world.
This global platform empowers young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
Prizes: Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize
Costs: Participation is free and the winners receive the following prizes:
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate;
- Second Prize winners will receive virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate;
- Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate;
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge;
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category: Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact. Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
Register online and create your account! Afterwards, you will receive an email confirmation. Please check your spam folder. You must confirm in order to activate your account.
- If you want to submit an idea, go to Submit an idea!
- If you want to submit a project, go to Submit a project!
- Fill out and submit the preliminary entry form.
- Then wait for a response from the competition administrators.
Entries are reviewed by the competition administrators of Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin and Digital Experts United. Only those entries that meet a certain standard and pass the preliminary screening will be invited to provide more details about their idea/project in a second entry form.
The status of an entry can be checked in your profile menu under “My Ideas/Projects”. All saved and submitted entries are saved in that area and can be accessed again any time.
Notice! Rejected entries may be refined by the entrants and can be re-submitted up until the entries deadline.
Entries (ideas and projects) that have passed the preliminary screening will be posted on the competition website, and may receive comments and recommendations from the Entrepreneurship Campus online community. Starting from 1 June 2018, the general public can vote for its favorite entries and also add their comments and recommendations.
You may refine your entry up until the entry deadline (31 July 2018) to reflect the comments and recommendations received. You may also support your entry by submitting a video presentation of your idea or project (up to 3 minutes).
Important advice! You are encouraged to interact with the Entrepreneurship Campus online community to refine your idea/project and to comment constructively on other entries. You are also invited to take the free online courses at the Entrepreneurship Campus.
If you do not want to submit an idea or a project, you are still encouraged to join the Entrepreneurship Campus online community by registering online and sharing your comments and finding new friends.
More information HERE